What type of birth control should I use? I've tried a bunch of different birth control pills and i've experienced bad side effects. Lack of libido, acne, depression, and yeast infections. Is there a reliable non-hormonal type of birth control? I've had 2

In brief: Non chemical

There are multiple non-pharmacological options, ranging from extreme measures (abstinence, tubal ligation) to more "light" (and however unequally effective or reliable) like condoms or time-based calculations.
..Usually a combination of them will provide some degree of reliable anti conception. Consult your gyn dr.

In brief: Non chemical

Dr. Carlos Satulovsky
Dr. Carlos Satulovsky
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: Perhaps

Perhaps you can look into a intrauterine device.
There is a brand that is made of copper that does not contain hormone. The material in the copper makes the moist uterine environment poisonous to sperm, and sperm are unable to survive, preventing conception. Iuds can be placed by your doctor as a short, outpatient sterile procedure. The procedure takes less than 10 minutes and minimal pain is associated. It is a small device that is placed in your uterus and most iuds can be in place for 5-10 years. After the procedure, you may experience cramping and vaginal spotting. Ask your doctor about a copper iud.

In brief: Perhaps

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Jane Van Dis