My son is 14 has bad anger issues need to find a good psychitrist for me and all my four children to work as a whole I am a young mother of four the oldest 14 i was with their father 15 yrs but he is active in our lives with his girlfriend i was in rehabs

Dr. Holly Maes

In brief: Ask your doc

A really good place to start is to ask your doctor who there is locally.
Another option is to contact your insurance carrier and find out who they cover in your area. Even if you are on a medical card in your state, there is a number to call to help refer you to specialists, and for many states, they have specific case workers if your child needs mental health help to get you linked with someone.

In brief: Ask your doc

Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Mandakini Patel

In brief: Anger management

Agree u should ask his pediatrician for a referral.
Alos, regular meditation helps. Have him do yoga daily. Also if u have anger issues u need to learn to control it so ur kids do not see u venting it at them. They learn form adults how to cope wiht anger.

In brief: Anger management

Dr. Mandakini Patel
Dr. Mandakini Patel
Dr. Nilda Vergara
Please talk to pediatrician first, anger issues vary in meaning according to degree, situation and family programing (i.e.: if father reacts the same way towards same or similar situations) i think that if the case needs psychological/psychiatric help, you also will have to be thought how to handle the anger of your kid, but before be advised by his pediatrician .Talk to his teachers.
Dr. Pauline Sheehan
Pediatrics - Adolescent Medicine

In brief: Congratulations!

Congratulations! for your amazing efforts to stay clean for 1 1/2 years and for recognizing that -your son bad anger issues- (which was your presenting problem) it is not only his problem but rather a reflexion of an entire family illness and as such, you are looking for mental health care for thw whole family.
As you well know, mental health resources are limited everywhere in the country. Every state organizes its resources differently. I practice in massachusetts, far from where you are. I would suggest that you start by asking your primary care provider (pcp)or the children providers will have lists of local resources where to referr you and your family. Often, local hospitals, social services agencies and department of children and families might be able to give you guidance. Best of luck.

In brief: Congratulations!

Dr. Pauline Sheehan
Dr. Pauline Sheehan
Dr. Cindy Juster