Hello someone help? I got put on bc about almost a month ago. And i just stopped bleeding a week ago, but i still have somewhat cramps and sharp pains in my stomach and towards my left side. A couple days ago i went to take a shower at 6:00 am and i star

Dr. Vinita Speir

In brief: It

It is difficult to say what is going on without knowing your history.
I would recommend you find a good ob/gyn who would be willing to work with you on this issue. You might need to change birth control pills or you might have something else like endometriosis or an ovarian cyst which is causing the pain. Also, maybe do a pregnancy test and make sure you aren't pregnant.

In brief: It

Dr. Vinita Speir
Dr. Vinita Speir
Dr. Cindy Juster