Would you recommend daily vitamins for adults? I try to take glucosame, omega fatty acids, and a women's health supplement every day. It seems like more and more data is suggesting these pills are unnecessary and do not help keep my body healthy in the lo

No. Multiple large studies for men and women suggest that multivitamins offer no benefit if you otherwise eat well and get regular sun.
In . In my humble opinion, if you are eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables and low in fat and cholesterol then you should not require additional vitamin supplementation or an adjunct to lower cholesterol or triglycerides. On the other hand if you are a woman approaching menopause or one that does not get a lot of calcium in the diet then I do recommend calcium with vitamin d two to three times a day with meals. On the other hand, if you feel these vitamins are having a healthy impact on your life and well being, then there is no harm in taking the daily recommended dosages. Please discuss this with your health care provider if you need further explanation or another opinion.
Yes, specially Vit D. As they can be low in majority of people. You should have a vit d level checked to determine whether you have enough vit d, as it should be more than 30 units. For those with less than 30 units, need to take vit d daily. See your doctor about it.