Why am i bleeding and cramping after sex? I also think I am at least 3 weeks pregnant, but when i took a test last week, it said negative.

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: Cramplng

Cramplng and bleeding after sex could be a sign of pregnancy.
See a doctor to get a blood test done to see if the pregancy hormone can be detected. Other things that can cause vaginal bleeding and cramping are endometriosis, ovarian cysts, vaginitis or hpv. It is prudent to call your doctor for an assessment. He or she may want to do a vaginal exam and pap smear to determine why you may be experiencing these symptoms.

In brief: Cramplng

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Jane Van Dis