Do I have congestive heart failure, or allergies? I am a 36 year old female who has been in good health until 3 year ago. Then almost over night i get asmatic broncidus and neumona. I was sick for 3 months and during this the doctor said i had congestive

Dr. Zorian Trusewych
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Cardiologist

I hope you have been evaluated by a cardiologist.
You are a little young for heart failure without any risk factors. I have seen patients in my asthma clinic being treated for asthma with everything from heart failure to lupus.

In brief: Cardiologist

Dr. Zorian Trusewych
Dr. Zorian Trusewych
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: In

In review of your symptoms, several do point to congestive heart failure.
Shortness of breath, fatigue, chest tightness, chest pain and more chest pain when laying down are all signs of heart failure. Congestive heart failure results in fluid build up in the lungs and in the body which causes your heart to work harder and breathing requires more effort. With your history, it is crucial you see your doctor right away to avoid complete heart failure and respiratory failure. If you are experiencing chest pain that is severe, get help. Call 911. Do not attempt to drive yourself to the emergency room. You could be having a heart attack.

In brief: In

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine