I have been on my period for two weeks now and i thought it was going to stop this morning but now it is right back to heavy i don't believe I am pregnant but I am really scared and don't know what to do

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: See

See your doctor. If you are over the age of 45, this can be a sign of the onset of menopause.
Many women experience long periods and heavy bleeding upon the onset of menopause. Many doctors will prescribe hormonal therapy to help the bleeding subside. He/she may also test you for anemia and provide supplements as needed. If you are under age 45, it is still crucial that you get assessed by a doctor. If this is accompanied by intolerable pain and cramping of the abdomen, go to the emergency room.

In brief: See

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Adam Levy