I am 21 and weigh 116lb and am 5ft 8in. How can I gain weight I have been eating a good amount

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: Well,

Well, being that you are thin and can eat whatever you like, you are probably the envy of many of your family and friends.
But being too thin and underweight can cause health issues too. You must eat a nutritious diet that has the right percentage of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Also, if you want to gain weight and have a shapely body, then it is important to lift weights to build muscle. Incorporate strength training into your exercise routine. You can also try taking protein supplements to promote muscles healing and growth.

In brief: Well,

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. William Forsythe