Why does my doc see my private im a girl and the boy doc always pull my pants and panties off and tells me he has to look at it why do they do that?

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: If

If you are unsure why your doctor is examing your genitals, then you need to ask questions;and if you are uncomfortable or don't agree with the rdoctors response or easoning then you have the right to refuse the exam, and even find another provider if that makes you more comfortable.
Also a male doctor should always have a female nurse or medical assistant present when examing a female patient. If this was not done bring it up to the doctor or office manager during your next appointment. Remember always ask questions, and never agree to any type of exam or procedure that makes you feel uncomfortable.

In brief: If

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Poor question

You do not provide your age or why you were in to see the doc.
Your wording suggests a foreign culture. If you are in for an annual physical exam, a possible infection involving the "private"areas, or a problem that suggested need to examine them, that is what we do in the US. We don't feel your pulse and say you have a STD. Please submit more information if you want a more specific answer.

In brief: Poor question

Dr. Jonathan Jassey