Is it possible while having a colonoscopy done to hit/touch the lumbar spine area ? I had infusion surgery to l3, L4 and L5 in april. A couple of weeks ago i had a colonoscopy done and since that time my intestines feel somewhat sore expecially when i hav

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: It

It is not likely.
During a colonoscopy, the scope is inserted into the rectum and into the colon, and there is much space between the colon and lumbar spine. Any complications with your back would have been felt immediately post procedure if any part of your body was traumatized. It sounds like you have a sensitive back injury of your lumbar spine, and you should see your doctor to investigate this pain, since your surgery was not too long ago.

In brief: It

It is not likely.
Dr. Tariq Niazi
Not likely, and I agree with Dr Rutledge.
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Anesthesiology

In brief: Imagination

Very unlikely that you have remote problems after colonoscopy.

In brief: Imagination

Dr. Arnon Rubin