What to do if a 2 yr old have a little blood in urine. The 2 yr old is potty trained and normally goes to the bathroom without any assistant. However, the last few days accidents have been happening. Tries to run to bathroom but doesn't make it in time. I

Dr. Fred McCurdy
Pediatrics - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Infection

This sounds to me that there is a urine infection.
See your doctor right away and have a thorough evaluation.

In brief: Infection

Dr. Fred McCurdy
Dr. Fred McCurdy
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: Your

Your 2 year old is experiencing classic signs of a urinary tract infection (urinary frequency, burning urination, blood in urine) if there is blood in the urine, then there could be trauma to your child's kidneys or bladder.
Take your child to see his pediatrician as soon as you can to get him assessed and treated. Also, to prevent further tissue injury. If he has a fever, take him to the emergency room.

In brief: Your

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Fred McCurdy
I would agree with that with the added caveat that there are a few more things that can cause blood in the urine of a child and this needs a through investigation starting with a urinalysis and a urine culture.
Dr. Jonathan Jassey