Well my 11 year old son was having problems in school he said he was tired and he layed his head down well he sleeps from 9pm to 7 am i still can't get him up in the morning.

Dr. Sal Aragona
Dentistry

In brief: Sleep test

All of your symptoms may indicated sleep problems that can be life shortening or life threatening.
While it may appear you have slept well, you may may have significant periods of apnea's and hypopnea's occurring. The only way to know if there are serious problems is with an overnight sleep test. I encourage you to seek help for your son.

In brief: Sleep test

Dr. Sal Aragona
Dr. Sal Aragona
Dr. Barbara Lavi
I agree especially since your son is do young, it is important to find out why he is so tired.
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: If

If your son sleeps from 9pm to 7am then that should be sufficient.
Are you sure he is sleeping the whole time? Does he wake up at night? Things such as night terrors or something called sleep apnea can wake a person up frequently, and ultimately cause daytime sleepiness. Another common issue is drug abuse. I know this is hard to hear, but this complaint (daytime sleepiness) is often a red flag for drug use/abuse. The bottom line is that yor son needs a complete history and physical by his primary care provider. Hopefully they will be able to figure out the cause of this problem and provide some treatment options. Good luck.

In brief: If

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Arnon Rubin