Am i pregnant? I took 3 pregnancy tests... All 3 were negative... Then along came my period but only for 4 days.... Everyday when i wake up i feel nauseus and dizzy... Then I have this pain in my lower abdomen thats driving me crazy.... Its like it comes

Dr. Olivia Liao
Ophthalmology

In brief: Something else

If your pregnancy test is negative, then you might want to see your doctor to find out what else is causing your symptoms.

In brief: Something else

Dr. Olivia Liao
Dr. Olivia Liao
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: Timing

Timing is essential when taking pregnancy tests.
The pregnancy hormone can be detected in the urine 14 days after conception. If it has not been 14 days since you had sex, then there may not be enough detectable pregnancy hormone. In the meantime, feeling nauseous, dizzy with abdominal pains could be signs of pregnancy, bladder infection or urinary tract infection. Take your tempurature to see if you have a fever. If these symptoms persists, see a doctor.

In brief: Timing

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine