Why do I bleed and get sore after sex i often bleed and get vaginal sorse after having sex,

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: I

I worry that you get sores after sex.
The term sore is very troubling in that it can mean you are have a herpes outbreak or a primary syphilis lesion. Another reason would be that you could be having forceful sex that's leaving your vaginal tissue damaged snd possibly cut, which could develop into a sore; either way you should definitely have your doctor examine you when you notice this problem again. Cultures and blood test can be done. In the meantime i would reccomend taking it easy while having sex, and always use condoms if you are with as new partner or not in a monogamous relationship.

In brief: I

I worry that you get sores after sex.
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Jane Van Dis