Hello, the entrance to my vagina is very itchy and uncomforrtable..I have no discharge..And this only started the last few days very itchy!

Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dermatology

In brief: Infection

We always worry about infection.
If over the counter monistat is not working, you need to see your gynecologist.

In brief: Infection

We always worry about infection.
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: This

This can be a sign of many infectious processes including an onset of a yeast infection, an std, bacterial vaginosis or peri-menopausal changes.
Also, the vaginal itching can be related to chemical exposure to a detergent or perfum you may be allergic to. Try treating the itching with topical creams that are available otc. However if this itching produces a rash or if accompanied by pelvic pain or a fever over 100 degrees f, see your doctor.

In brief: This

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Adam Levy