Could I be pregnant? I can't really remember the date of my last period. I know it was sometime around the middle of august. I don't have any symptoms. No sore breast, no constipation, nothing like that. I have been super stressed lately with house huntin

If . If you are a health woman and having unprotected sex, then you may be pregnant. A missed period is one of the early signs of pregnancy. However, stress and an increase in activity levels can also cause abonormality in your menstral cycle. My advice is to go ahead and take a pregancy test, as pregnacy hormones can be detected in the urine after 14 days of conception.
Maybe. You could be pregnant, but you also could have skipped periods due to stress. Check a home pregnancy tet and if it is negative, make an appointment with a gynecologist to discuss your concerns.