Okay...So I am an 18 year old female and I have been experiencing weird symptoms now for a long time and almost could not collec diagnosed with ADHD about a year ago. Taking 60 mg vyvanse. Also, aware that I have axiety problems and sweaty hands and feet

The . The most important thing that needs to happen is differentiating a diagnosis of anxiety versus possible side effects from vyanse. Vyanese can cause the following adverse effects (ae's)-in addition to others.. Uncontrollable shaking of a part of the body irritability mood swings frenzied behavior sweating it sounds more like you are likely dealing with adverse reactions from your medication than an anxiety disorder. This should be brought to the attention of your doctor right away. After a careful directed history a diagnosis should be made. If the medication is the cause, then ou may need to have the dose lowered or be switched to a different medication; if anxiety disorder is diagnosed, there are different medications for that. In the meantime i would take a break from dangerous physical activities until this issue is resolved. Good luck.
ADHD a misdiagnosis. 70% of people labeled adhd are misdiagnosed. Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) can create anxiety and sweaty hands and feet if you didn't have it before hand. What is your pasion?