Shouldn't medical records contain blood alcohol level? While in the hospital I asked what my level was and I was told there was none in the records only that alcohol was aboard. Even before surgery I asked again, and this is 6weeks later, still nothing.

Test. They did not do the test or lost your sample. May be there were no indication to test your alcohol levels.
There . There is a very simple answer to this question. There is a qualitative and a quantitative blood alcohol test. The qualitative tests merely gives a positive or negative result. Positive means there is alcohol in the system, negative means there is not. On the other hand, a quantitative test actually gives a number that correlates to the blood alcohol level. I don't know why it was done that way, but it explains why no one can give you a numerical answer.