Should i see a doctor for the sharp pains I have been having been having a period for 3 weeks none stop there are clots in it , the shrap pains I have been having have almost droped me to my knees, I have also been have abdomenal pains on my left side. I

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: Yes,

Yes, you should absolutely see a doctor. In fact, intolerable pain lends to a visit to the emergency department, along with a 3 week period.
It is crucial you get assessed as all of these symtpoms are completely abnormal. They could mean infection or some kind of trauma going on in your pelvis or abdomen.

In brief: Yes,

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Adam Levy