What can a male age 21 do to reduce/ get rid of facial/ body hair without laser hair removal and that is relatively inexpensive should I take estrogen? Or is there another solution

Dr. Kenneth Stein
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Hair removal

I would not recommend estrogen as there can be many undesired side effects.
You could try using nair. There is a device called the nono but I have no experience with that. Laser hair removal is by far the best method and has become quite economical.

In brief: Hair removal

Dr. Kenneth Stein
Dr. Kenneth Stein
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: Getting

Getting the hair waxed off may be an option.
Hormone therapy will not reverse body hair in men. Also, taking hormone therapy may cause female characteristics in men such as growth of breasts, redistribution of body fat and thinning of skin. It does not typically reverse item that already exist such as body hair and voice.

In brief: Getting

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham