What should I do? Is there something wrong with me? Is this not common? I had a hickey by my vagina, at the very top of my inner thigh. It's been more than 3 months and there still is a bump there. Could it be a popped vein that won't go away? When i wear

In brief: Could be vein

Women can get vulva varicosties and veins in the perineal area and on their legs and in their pelvis.
Look up vein specialist: www.Phlebology.Org and have it looked t. Yes we do treat veins in the perineal area ith sclerotherapy, if this is what it is.

In brief: Could be vein

Dr. Nick (Donald) Morrison
Dr. Nick (Donald) Morrison
Dr. Scott Musinski

In brief: If

If by hickey, you meant a bruise left after kissing, then it could be a varicosity.
This is a dilated vein caused by the suction of the kiss. It will respond to hormonal fluctuations like ordinary varicose veins. It may possibly be treated with sclerotherapy or laser treatments.

In brief: If

Dr. Scott Musinski
Dr. Scott Musinski