Hello i was wondering if you could tell me what is going on with my body im only 19 yrs old I have been having sever chest pain, headaches, heat flashes, sweaty palms, tired ness, fast heart beat, lower pain in the back and stomach, numbness in the arms a

Dr. Rama Garimella
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: ??Panic attack

These are symptoms of panic attacks:"racing" heart.
Feeling weak, faint, or dizzy tingling or numbness in the hands and fingers sense of terror, or impending doom or death feeling sweaty or having chills chest pains. Breathing difficulties feeling a loss of control. Your symptoms suspicious for panic attack. Please get checked by md and get treated.

In brief: ??Panic attack

Dr. Rama Garimella
Dr. Rama Garimella
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: You

You have a lot going on and should be concerned.
The foundation of these symptoms can be anxiety/panic attacks, stress, a cardiac issue, an infectious process. The numbness and chest pain you are feeling should prompt a visit to the emergency room. Go to the er.

In brief: You

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Steven Seres