Should I worry about cloned foods for kids?

Dr. Cornelia Franz

Genetically modified organism (gmo) foods have been altered to make them "better".
There are numerous studies now showing how gmo foods can impair our digestion and create health issues. It is best to avoid gmo foods as much as possible.

Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Bryan Levey

I agree with dr. Franz.
Additionally, think about what the gmo foods are modified to do. Some are modified to survive dry climates...At least the intention is good. Some are modified to survive things like weed killer; then that weed killer covered substance is processed for food. I don't want my kids eating weed killer covered soy, for instance. Organic is better.

I agree with dr. Franz.
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey