I have had mirena removed on 8/9/11. I have experienced no period, no spotting to speak off, and on 9/3/11 i did have som and on 9/3/11 i did have some clear, elastic discharge. I took pt on day 26, 32, & 34 post mirena - all negative. What is going on

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Even

Even though you have not had a period since removing the iud, there is a chance that you will ovulate at any time .
During the time of ovulation you can conceive. This is the tricky part and will be very hard to predict. If you do get your period, then you can safely assume you ovulated around 14 days prior to the bleeding, however you were unsuccessful at conceiving. Please be patient, and once your regular cycle resumes you will be able to better predict when you are ovulating. There are also home ovulation kits that you can buy in any pharmacy that can aid in your quest to become pregnant. Good luck!

In brief: Even

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Levy