Hi I was wondering if I can get an answer about how am feeling! ........... Is just that everytime I go pee it burns and I have go pee more often and my stomach hurt and I have a big belly

See a doctor soon. Your large belly suggests to me your bladder is partly obstructed in some way and you have an infection, which comes first i can't tell from here but your doctor can evaluate this but please do so very soon, this could cause permanent kidney damage and could be serious.
The . The symptoms you are experiencing (burning with urination, frequent urination, abdominal pain) lends to a bladder infection or a urinary tract infection. If you are experiencing pain and your belly is getting round/firm, then you should see a doctor. Also, take your tempurature, if it is over 100 degrees f, go to an urgent care.