Well i want to know if ill get caught on thursday am about to join a soccer team for highschool, the coach told me to go get a check up from the doctor and i smoked weed today i don't know if i can make it.

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Probably not

If they are doing a drug test.
It would seem that smoking weed is more important to you than getting on the team. Am also a tad confused that you list your age as 23 years old and you are going out for a high school soccer team? Something doesn't make sense here. I think you need to talk to a counselor about your use of weed and how much it may be getting in the way of the rest of your life.

In brief: Probably not

If they are doing a drug test.
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: First

First of all I have to warn you that marijuana can be harmful to your health.
It can cause something called amotivational syndrome. This basically means you will be lazy and not want to do anything. So for a person who wants to play soccer this is probably not the best situation for you. Also marijuana is a gateway drug, which means it could lead to more serious drug use. So please be aware! ok enough of my lecturing. On to your question. If in fact you were drug tested (uds aka urine drug screen) then the marijuana will likely show up. The good news for you is that most sports physicals do not require drug testing. Please be safe and good luck with soccer.

In brief: First

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Eric Weisman