My food keeps coming back up i need help this has happened to my sun for 6 years he is ten now he told me he gets a vile taste in his mouth

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Well

Well it sounds like you may be describing gastroesophageal reflux(gerd).
This is a condition where excess acid produced in the stomach reflexes into the esophagus and when this occurs food and acidic fluid can be tasted in the back of the mouth. I recommend that you have your son evaluated by his doctor right away. If this is in fact the problem then a cause may be identified and treatment initiated. Good luck.

In brief: Well

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Eric Weisman