Can a two year old have allergies to a brand of diaper? There is no rash, only sneezing and and some congestion occasionally. These are sam's club members-mark disposable diapers.

It's Possible. Only way to know is to completely eliminate the brand to a totally different and unrelated maker. Then if the rash goes away, you can always re-introduce the old brand to see if the same reaction happens.
Sneezing . Sneezing and congestion can be the signs of environmental allergies which typically don't develop in children until they are older than 18 months of age. The common causes of environmengtal allergies are dust and dust mites, pollen, molds, pet dander, and air pollution including cigarette smoke and perfume. If you think your child may have environmental allergies, talk to your child's doctor. There are many medications that can help alleviate symptoms and allergy testing if your child's doctor thinks it is warranted. Rarely, some children will have a sensitivity to a diaper brand, but this is usually evident by a rash in the diaper area, not sneezing or congestion. Legal disclaimer: I am providing this general and basic information as a public service and my response to this question does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship. For any additional information, advice, or specific concerns, please speak with your own physician. The information provided is current as of the date of the answer entry.