I am insulin dep diabetic I have been having tingling in my chest going into my right arm and achy muscles/bones what could this insulin dep diabetic asthma

Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Have it evaluated.

Could be heart, lung, and nerve related.
Have it evaluated to have it properly diagnosed.

In brief: Have it evaluated.

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat

In brief: Not necessarily

Thre may be more likely a chance of diabetic neuropathy.
This should be checked by your physician.It may also be totally unrelated. Asthma would show up as a shortness of breath, coughing, and other lung associated problems. Easy enough to be ruled out with breathing tests and your own medical history. Check it out with your physician.

In brief: Not necessarily

Dr. Richard Williams
Dr. Richard Williams
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: Tingling

Tingling in the chest and arms without chest pain are not classically signs of a heart attack, but it is worth seeking medical attention to investigate.
The tingling may be caused by poor circulation, since your history of diabetes puts you at risk for peripheral vascular disease. People who experience panic attacks have also described this. As for the muscle and body aches, it is possible you are enduring an infectious process. See your doctor.

In brief: Tingling

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge