Is there a specific reason as to why i can't get pregnant again since i miscarried in june? I got pregnant in march of this year, and miscarried in june. My doctor said it should be easy if i wanted to try again, and that i would most likely have a normal

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: Yes.

Yes. This is normal.
Talk to your doctor about healthy lifestyles and prenatal care and supplements. The prenatal supplements supply core nutrients to ensure your body is a good environment for a baby to grow. Also, talk to your doctor about when you are most fertile during your menstrual cycle. A woman typically ovulates (releases an egg from the ovary) about 14 days after the first day of their period. That is when you are most fertile. There are ways to predict an ovulation date. If you are observing a healthy lifestyle (and if you partner is too) (i.e. Avoiding drugs and alchol and eating healthy), then pregnancy is possible.

In brief: Yes.

Yes. This is normal.
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Adam Levy