I bit the inside of my cheek and now I have a big knot it feels like on the outside. What is this? There is cut inside my mouth

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry

In brief: Possibly

Tis can be very sore for a day or two after biting your cheek.
You may have have a cut or a bruise where you bit it. Ice can help. Avoid hard, chewy, spicy or hot foods for the next few days these can be irritating. Ibuprophen or tylenol (acetaminophen) for pain. Injuries in the mouth heal quicklynaomyounwill feel better in a day or so.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: This

This is commonly known as a bite fibroma, and develops after a person bites the inside of their cheek or even their lip.
If it does not go away you can have it removed. Your dentist can refer you to an oral surgeon who can remove the affected area, most likely under local anesthesia. Also, if you do this frequently, then you may ask your dentist to smooth out any rough edges that may be present on your teeth. I hope this helps. Good luck.

In brief: This

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson