Could i be pregnant? A guy fingered me about 5 minutes after he had touched himself. He did not cum on his hand. It has been 35 days since my last period (i am not always regular) and I have taken 3 pregnancy tests since my expected period which all turne

Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Unlikely

More likely an irregular period, as is your pattern, particularly with negative pregnancy tests.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Donald Alves
Dr. Donald Alves
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: The

The chances are low.
If you have a history of having an irregular menstrual cycle, then continue to wait for your period. If after a couple of weeks your period still does not come, see a doctor to have the pregancy hormone detected via a blood test. It is always prudent to let you doctor know of abnormalities with your menstrual cycle.

In brief: The

The chances are low.
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Adam Levy