Am I pregnant? I have been having signs of pregnancy including sore and full breasts milky leakage when I squeeze my breast tired moody headaches craving certain foods and coffee which I drink daily is making me nauseated. I had a blood pregnancy test it

Pregnant? Why don't you get a pregnancy test? All these symptoms are likely due to pregnancy but better to confirm it. Once you know, there are several steps to be taken especially during first trimester, such as no alcohol, no smoking etc. And definitely see an obstetrician.
Timing . Timing is essential when taking a pregnancy test. The pregnancy hormone can be detected in the blood after 11 days of conception. It is detectable in urine after 14 days. The pregancy hormone is released from cells in the placenta, which nourishes a fetus. If the blood test was taken to early, it is possible that there was not enough detectable hormone in the blood. This means it should have been at least 11 days of having unprotected sex. Otherwise, it seems your doctor has taken the proper steps to determining what your condition is. Further testing may be needed if these symptoms persist. Do take a pregnacy test, and if it is negative, follwo your doctors lead in trying to determine the cause of your symptoms.