What could this be and what should I do ok for about 2 months I have been experiencing vomitting after cretin foods and very nassus threw out the day. Been eating bland food to see if that helps it does not. My lower back has now began to hurt and for the

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: I

I would urge you to see a doctor and be evaluated for these symptoms.
Important questions would be, do you have prior medical conditions or prior surgeries, and do you have a past family history of any abdominal problems. If you are concerned about pregnancy despite the prior testing, your physician should re-test you. Whenever you can't keep any food down you must be seen by a physician for evaluation.

In brief: I

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Peter Kurzweil