What should I do if my mother is eating clay dirt and glue sticks and wont stop gets angry when i wont give it to her

Dr. Wendy Askew

In brief: Tough problem

It sounds like she has a serious problem, she may be anemic and hence the cravings for dirt.
You should tell your mother that what she is doing is not healthy and that you are worried. If that is not enough for her to seek medical care, then hopefully you have another adult in your life who you can turn to for help in convincing her. If your father is still involved in your life, maybe grandmothe.

In brief: Tough problem

Dr. Wendy Askew
Dr. Wendy Askew
Dr. William Forsythe