I don't normally get headaches or nose bleeds, but this month I have been getting both. Is that something I should get checked? 1

Dr. Franklyn Gergits
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Headaches/nosebleeds

Hello, headaches and nosebleeds may be related to a nasal condition called rhinitis.
Sinusitis may be related to the inflammation of the nose which then leads to the headaches. Dryness in the nose may also occur leading to the bleeding. A saline nasal spray may stop the bleeding and help resolve a rhinitis. If the symptoms persist despite these measures, visit your family doctor.

In brief: Headaches/nosebleeds

Dr. Franklyn Gergits
Dr. Franklyn Gergits
Dr. Richard Chitsey

In brief: Absolutely.

Absolutely. Your doc may check lab to make sure you are able to make blood clots appropriately, that you are not hypertensive, and may want to image your brain via cat scan.
Might not be much to it but those are relatively concerning sxs.

In brief: Absolutely.

Dr. Richard Chitsey
Dr. Richard Chitsey
Dr. Eric Weisman