What is on my penis? After having sexual intercourse without a condom, I have noticed pimples on my lower shaft of my penis. I have been googling the possibilities and I believe it is sebaceous prominence. The only difference is that those pictures are t

Oh NO! It's the drea. I'll bet that headline caught your eye! Really, without an examination, no online consultant can give you help. Except to tell you to use a condom when you are having sex with a partner that could infect you with an std. Unprotected sex makes you a parent, or a man who worries about stds. If your partner is absolutely safe and monogamous, then see a doctor for accurate diagnosis. Be safe out there.
Large, . Large, red, puss filled bumps on the genitals are clinical manifestations of genital herpes. See your doctor about treatment of this outbreak. Note that once you have herpes, the sypmtoms can be treated with creams and medication, but you will always be a carrier. While you have active bumps, herpes is severly contagious. Do not have unprotected sex or you can spread this std to your partners.