Im 19 yrs old past 2 days i been tired and sleeping alot, dizzy, shortness in breath and stomach pains ... What is this? Slight fever and tried taking asprin and cold med.

Dr. Chaim Colen
Neurosurgery

In brief: Flu?

The viral flu can be a cause.

In brief: Flu?

The viral flu can be a cause.
Dr. Chaim Colen
Dr. Chaim Colen
Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: The

The symptoms you have could be from several different conditions.
I would advise seeing a physician for a medical evaluation, because shortness of breath, stomach pain, and dizziness are concerning symptoms that could represent something serious. It sounds like you have tried over the counter treatments without improvement, and your symptoms are concerning, so please seek out a physician and be seen.

In brief: The

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Steven Seres