It itches after i pee there is no discharge and no burning it just itchs on the inside of my penis I am sexually active and drink like 3 or 4 sodas a day never had this before just started about a week ago

Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Urethritis

Should get examined and tested, as is likely how you are perceiving irritation / inflammation of your urethra (= urethritis) which in males <35 is usually due to an std.

In brief: Urethritis

Dr. Donald Alves
Dr. Donald Alves
Dr. Scott Dudak
Urology

In brief: You

You certainly need to be tested for sexually transmitted diseases.
Chlamydia often presents like this, without discharge or other symptom. Even if the symptoms go away, you may remain a carrier, risking long term problems and transmission to others. See a doctor asap.

In brief: You

Dr. Scott Dudak
Dr. Scott Dudak
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham