What are signs & symptoms of prostate cancer father had prostate and bladder cancer

Sx of Prostate Cance. Many prostate cancers produce no noticeable signs and symptoms until late in their course. A psa or other lab test can serve as a useful screen, but imaging and tissue sampling biopsy studies are required, as is a thorough physical exam. It would be best to consult a urologist.
Signs. Signs and symptoms of prostate cancer include blood in the urine, difficulty initiating urinatation, painful urnination, painful ejaculation and stiffness soreness in the lower back, groin or hips also, it is highly recommended that men over age 50 get a psa blood test (to detect prostate cancer cells) and a digital rectal exam to screen for prostate cancer.