Could my gf be pregnant my gf and i had unprotected anal sex on aug 10 i believe she started her period on the 7th or 8th of aug. She had a tampon in. I didn't ejaculate in her but on her bottom could she be pregnant?

Dr. Mark Pack
Surgery

In brief: Possible

Anytime someone has unprotected sex, pregnancy is possible.

In brief: Possible

Dr. Mark Pack
Dr. Mark Pack
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: The

The chances are low.
However, it is possible for the semen to have migrated to the vagina, thereby carrying sperm to an egg in her uterus. There is always a possibility of pregnancy with unprotected sex. I recommend your girlfriend take a pregnancy test 14 days after aug 10. That is when a pregnancy hormone can be detected after conception. In the meantime, always wear a condom if you are not ready for fatherhood.

In brief: The

The chances are low.
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham