Who in evansville ind. Will remove a mesh bladder sling am having trouble had 2 put in they took some errosion off of one of them

Suggest following. Asjk your family dr who he/she would send their spouse or daughter to for such surgery, unless the dr sent u 2 surgeon in first place. Then ask any dr or nurse friends u know who they recommend. I suggest female urologist if uro-gynecologist placed mesh sling or vice versa. Personally know drs at indiana university department of urology, one of very best in usa as alternative to going locally.