Is caffeine safe during pregnancy?

Yes. Previously there was a concern about caffeine and miscarriages, although medical studies have not concluded a distinct association. Moderate caffeine consumption (<200mg per day) has not been shown to increase miscarriage risk.
Yes. Every year, another headline hits the newspapers about caffeine affecting pregnancy! the truth, however, is very boring -- a review study looking at 20 years of studies showed...Caffeine, in moderation (2 or so sources per day), had no effect on pregnancy. How about that!