Do I have breast cancer? I woke up last saturday and felt fine until i got up. When i got up i felt this aching pain in my right breast. I just ignored it because i thought i was over reacting but, today I am a little more worried. It feels like there is

Dr. Travis Kidner
Surgery - Oncology

In brief: See you doc

Pain is not usually a symptom of breast cancer.
But any changes in your physical exam or symptoms should be brought to the attention of your doctor.

In brief: See you doc

Dr. Travis Kidner
Dr. Travis Kidner
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: Make

Make an appointment with your doctor to get the lump assessed.
Your doctor will review your risk factors such as age, genetics, history of smoking, etc. A mammogram will likely be performed, followed by other diagnostic tests to determine if this lump is malignant (cancerous) or benign (noncancerous). Either way, it is great that you have screened your breasts. See your doctor to see what next steps your doctor recommends.

In brief: Make

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery