Could i be pregnant with sprintec and a condom but I am ovulating and was on cipro and diflucan? I was perscribed cipro for a uti. I took two pills a day for three days. I took the last pill sept. 2. I am also taking diflucan once every three days. I took

Dr. Mary David

In brief: Unlikely

It isn't likely that you are pregnant but it isn't impossible so, if you miss your period, you should take a pregnancy test.
Hoe you are feeling better.

In brief: Unlikely

Hoe you are feeling better.
Dr. Mary David
Dr. Mary David
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: Antiobiotics

Antiobiotics can decrease the effectiveness of your birth control pill.
It is always recommended to use a back up method during treatment and for a week after the treatment is completed. If you always used a condom and semen did not come in contact with your vaginal fluids, you should be in good shape.

In brief: Antiobiotics

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Jane Van Dis