I was on a medication that could've increased my prolactin levels and thus i'm experiencing the absence of menstruation. I was on a medication that could've increased my prolactin levels and thus i'm experiencing the absence of menstruation. I've been off

Dr. Scott Musinski

In brief: Sorry

Sorry to answer your question with more questions but: did you have your prolactin level tested and what was it? If it was elevated and causing suppression of ovulation, yes, you will likely begin to ovulate after discontinuation of the medication but it may take a few weeks.

In brief: Sorry

Dr. Scott Musinski
Dr. Scott Musinski
Dr. Jane Van Dis