What is this? I have a small red bump one the left side of my scrotum near my penis and one on the right side of my penis. They are pea sized. I had sex two weeks ago but i used a condom what could it be?

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: The

The only definitive way to determine what these small bumps are is to have them assessed by a doctor. However small red bumps can be characteristic of genital herpes or an ingrown hair.
It is important to note that genital herpes can spread to any part of the genitals, not just the penis or vagina. If a woman has a herpe or wart on their labia, groin or anus, you can be exposed and catch it. This is because these stds are spread by skin to skin contact.

In brief: The

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Jane Van Dis