I had two procedures done a wise mastopexy and a brazzillian butt lift both procedures turned out so wrong at first i had a little blister below my nipple plastic surgeron just applied penicilin on it and didn't give me medicine or gave me a follow up app

Dr. Lynne clark
Breast Surgery

In brief: See your doctor

If a surgeon operates on you they are responsible for you during the recovery phase .
Make sure you follow up with them. Maybe it was an oversight not giving you an appointment . It was a board certified plastic surgeon wasn't it?

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Lynne clark
Dr. Lynne clark
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: See

See your primary health care provider right away to take care of the infection and document all events accurately.
If pus is present, your body is suffering an infection. Also, review your medical contract to determine if the surgeon is required to correct the abnormal buttocks results. If you are not comfortable with the care that your plastic surgeon is providing and if you do not wish for him to correct the buttocks procedure, see another plastic surgeon. In the meantime, do document all of your events, including the cosmetic results and infection. Seeking legal advice is highly recommended to determine if any malpractice has occurred.

In brief: See

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery