My 15 month old sun is having diarrhea that is light brown for a couple days. He had a rock in one of his bm's which was about 1/2 inch round with no sharp edges. Since then he's had 6-8 light brown diarrhea diapers a day, but he's happy and is eating rea

Odds . Odds are that the diarrhea is not from the rock he ate, but from some other source such as a gastrointestinal virus. If he's happy and eating/drinking well, i wouldn't worry too much. Things you can do for him are: -stop giving juice (which can worsen diarrhea) and give oral rehydration solutions such as pedialyte. -continue a regular diet -watch for diaper rash -change diapers frequently and use a barrier diaper cream call your child's doctor if: -the diarrhea lasts longer than 7 days -for blood or mucus in the stool -fever -signs of dehydration such as no urine in 8 hours, dry, cracked lips, doughy skin, no tears, sunken eyes, irritability or lethargy legal disclaimer: I am providing this general and basic information as a public service and my response to this question does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship. For any additional information, advice, or specific concerns, please speak with your own physician. The information provided is current as of the date of the answer entry.