I find myself screaming at my toddler to get him to behave? How do I get him to listen?

Pathology
In brief: Glad you asked
The minute you raise your voice, the screaming becomes the message rather than its content.
It may not be possible to get your child to obey all the time or to understand, or even to listen. You need only keep Junior safe. You cannot control him, and have only a limited ability to mold his personality. A parent's love is usually thankless in the short run, but nothing's more rewarding long-term.

In brief: Glad you asked
In brief: Be calm
Talk to your child in a calm, low voice.
Explain to him how you expect him to behave. Do not scream or lose your temper.

In brief: Be calm
Dr. Pamela Middleton
Dr. Pamela Middleton
Dr. Shontae Buffington